UBB Store

NEC 128MB PC 100Mhz LAPTOP MEMORY RAM PC100 PC-100 144 pin
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
NEC 128MB PC 100Mhz LAPTOP MEMORY RAM PC100 PC-100 144 pin
Price: US $7.75
Pre-Owned - NEC - PC100 - 128MB - 100 MHz - Laptop RAM MemoryS/H
Weather permitting, I ship every Wednesday & Saturday.
Shipping ONLY to the U.S. - No international shipping provided
Item will be wrapped in either antistatic bag or newspaper and shipped in bubble mailer.
I represent each item to the best of my ability, I donโ€™t accept returns or process refunds. I do take my rating very seriously . Please contact me if there are any issues.
If you have a different preference for shipping, please message me know and I will try to accommodate.
Tracking will be messaged to you thru messaging.
Additional insurance beyond what is automatically provided by the shipping provider is the buyerโ€™s responsibility. Please let me know if you want to purchase the additional insurance.
Thank you for viewing my listing!

Buy Now