NEC NP-P502H DLP Projector 5000 Lumens 1080p HDMI Lens Shift 69% Lamp Life
Excellent Condition!!!Tested & Working!!!69% Lamp Life!!Fast USPS Priority Mail Shipping!!!
Unit comes with AC power cable and ceiling mount. Unit does not come with the remote.
Please !!! If you have any problems with the purchase let me know first before leaving negative or neutral response and I will try to fix the problem. Thank you!
Shipping prices outside of the US may vary. The item is guaranteed as working at time of dispatch and as shown in the pictures unless specified otherwise. Payment is required within 24 hours of end of sale otherwise I reserve the right to re-list. Buyer is responsible for any import taxes due. Seller is not responsible for any delays caused by your countries Customs and Revenue system. I try to take the best photos that I can. Look at the photos to see what I mean, please judge on your own and if you need any help just send an e-mail. The photos sometimes cover some details, or show some details which are not visible with the naked eyes, so you can ask anything you want before you set your offer or purchase the item. If you don t agree with the rules of this sale.. don’t offer!!
IMPORTANT: Please make payment no more than 24 hours from the end of the sale or item purchase.
PAYPAL PREFER: If you want to use other options for payment please contact before start offerding.
COMBINE SHIPPING: I will gladly combine shipping for saving money.
Please feel free to view my other items I have listed!!
