UBB Store

NEC Versa 4000 Series CMOS Battery-BH072600-54
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
NEC Versa 4000 Series CMOS Battery-BH072600-54
Price: US $20.00

***Please contact me if you want more than one***


*** This is a made to order item. This battery will be assembled upon order.***


You will receive one NEC BH072600-54 CMOS Battery. These are made with new cells. These are NOT "new old stock" or "refurbished." The wrap may be a different color from the one in the listing, but the battery will function exactly the same. The replacement cells are 80 mAh.
We are only shipping to locations within the United States.
This battery fits the following models:NEC Versa 4000/4200/4500 Series
It may fit others. This build is possible thanks to customers like you.

If you have any questions about installation of these batteries, Ill do my best to answer those questions. Video tutorials are available under YouTube channel i80386sx for the Compaq LTE Lite/Elite/5000 series, Armada 4100/4200, Evo N600C, Armada 7700 series & others.

Orderprocessing: Orders will generally be processed the next business day, but itcould take up to two business days before an order is shipped. Thisexcludes holidays or any days USPS is closed. I do work a full timeposition in addition to supporting this battery business. There is apossibility your order will go out same business day if it received before 7 AMCST. I do ship on Saturdays as well as time permits. Do keep inmind special order/custom units may take upwards of 10 business day to process.

Shipping notes: Orders are either shipped through the postoffice locations in either Shawano, WI or Green Bay, WI locations. I hada customer question this in the past, so I'm including this note.

I absolutely don't like USPS. Can I ship with UPS? Yes you can! Please select this option at checkout if you opt for UPS. These will almost always be shipped out of Green Bay, WI on the next business day. I however cannot offer overnight shipping at this time. This service is only available for buyers in the United States.


It may take up to 10 business days to ship these out, but we will attempt to ship these out before 10 days. If an issue should arise, please message me and we will work through any issues. Please do not leave neutral or negative response. Doing this only hurts the community.



Buy Now