UBB Store

NEMA 17 42mm Rubber Damper 40mm Heatsink Shock Absorber 3D Printer Stepper Motor
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
NEMA 17 42mm Rubber Damper 40mm Heatsink Shock Absorber 3D Printer Stepper Motor
Price: AU $12.01


NEMA 17 42mm Rubber Damper 40mm Heatsink Shock Absorber 3D Printer Stepper Motor

A handy rubber damper and heatsink for 42mm NEMA 17 motors.

Detail

1 Set NEMA 17 Damper and Heatsink


Approximate Dimensions

Damper: 53mm x 53mm

Screw Hole Distance: 42mm

Heatsink: 40mm x 40mm x 11mm

A few words to assist your buying experience

Welcome and thank you for visiting! My brief policies are below and are aimed at helping a clear and efficient buying process for you:

Postage

I will be happy to combine postage to help reduce costs for items purchased in my store. I will post all items from within Australia and following full payment I will typically post within 24 hours.

You may choose Standard, Registered or Express Post when completing checkout.

Payment

I accept PayPal and Bank Transfer for payment. Please let me know if you will be using bank transfer, so that I can look out for the funds.

To assist a speedy delivery, I would appreciate prompt payment. However, if you are expecting to delay your payment please let me know, as communication is helpful.

Delivery Issues

If you any have issues with your delivery, please do not provide neutral or negative response – please contact me directly. By communicating, we’ll find an agreeable solution to any problem.



Buy Now