UBB Store

NEW Adaptec ASC-29160 64bit PCI-x Ultra 160 SCSI controller card - NOS SEALED
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
NEW Adaptec ASC-29160 64bit PCI-x Ultra 160 SCSI controller card - NOS SEALED
Price: US $29.99
NEW SEALED Adaptec ASC-29160 PCI-x 64-bit SCSI controller card
Brand new in the sealed anti-static bag.
Includes the manual, nothing else (no disks, box or cables).
Fully guaranteed. Shipping to anywhere in the USA is FREE!!Be sure to mouse over the picture and click as it'll load a new page with HUGE pictures so you can see all the details!
Anything shipping to outside the USA are sent by 's Global Shipping Program. I ship to them, they take care of the rest. This may take extra time!
All items are packed how I'd want the item to arrive if I got it in the mail. Rest assured... whatever it is, it'll arrive safely.
Most items are shipped USPS First Class or Priority with tracking. Larger or heavier items may ship UPS Ground. If this is a problem please contact me before offerding!
I always leave response for my buyers and really appreciate when they return the favor!! :)

Buy Now