UBB Store

NEW Complete Micrografx Designer 3.1 Plus OLE Software Orig Box Manuals 1992 Vtg
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
NEW Complete Micrografx Designer 3.1 Plus OLE Software Orig Box Manuals 1992 Vtg
Price: US $23.00
New in Box (NIB). Complete set. Vintage Computing. Micrografx Designer 3.1 Plus Object Linking and Embedding (OLE) from 1992. In original large desk shelf box. With Manuals, Handouts, Pamphlets, and Installation Floppy Disks.
This NIB Micrografx Designer 3.1 Plus OLE could be a great addition to your vintage computing memorabilia collection! Legacy software users may also find this NIB Micrografx Designer 3.1 Plus OLE exciting.
I believe that Micrografx Designer was one of the first software available for computer graphics designers. I believe that Micrografx Designer became CorelDRAW and Micrografx no longer exists.
This NIB Micrografx Designer 3.1 Plus OLE is from 1992. This NIB Micrografx Designer 3.1 Plus OLE states:* Requires Windows 3.0 or 3.1. IBM or compatible computer running 386 processor or higher. DOS 3.1 or higher. 1 MB RAM. 20 MB or larger hard drive. VGA, Super VGA, EGA, or 8514/A graphics. Mouse or digitizing pad.* A box that contains installation floppy disks (10 floppy disks in 5-1/4 inch size)* Numerous Manuals: - Designer Learning Guide. - Designer Reference Guide. - Designer 3.1 Supplement. - Adobe Type Align / Adobe Type Manager User Guides. - Telegrafx User's Guide. - Adobe Systems License Agreement.
* Numerous Handouts and Pamphlets: - Designer Tips and Tricks. - Designer Quick Reference. - Designer Read Me First. - Rolodex Card with Micrografx US Addresses. - Micrografx International Addresses. - Micrografx Authorized Imaging Centers. - Micrografx Type Offer Adobe Type Library Typeface Package Order Card. - Tektronix Color Printer Advertisement Card. - Micrografx Product Registration. - Micrografx Designer 3.1 Plus OLE Fact Sheet.
Condition is NIB and Complete Set. All the manuals, handouts, and pamphlets look brand new. The installation floppy disks look brand new. This Micrografx Designer 3.1 Plus OLE was never installed in any computer. Never used. This item is from a no-pet and no-smoking environment.
Please view pictures for exact condition. These photos are not stock photos. These are the actual photos of the item on sale. Please note that the rulers are not part of this sale.
Please see my other listings for other vintage computer memorabilia.
I ship on the next business day after receiving the funds from the buyer and will provide USPS tracking number. Please ensure that your shipping address is correct. Please see my seller response - many positive comments on fast shipping and great packaging. As a veteran, I take pride in what I do and being a trustworthy seller.
I do offer combined shipping to save you money! Please contact me for combined shipping.
I do not sell outside of the United States. I do not ship outside of the United States.
Please contact me for any additional information. Thanks for looking!

Buy Now