NEW Griffin Elevator Laptop Computer Stand Portable Aluminum Desk Riser Silver For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
NEW Griffin Elevator Laptop Computer Stand Portable Aluminum Desk Riser Silver
Price: US $25.00
Thank you for visiting my store! I have many more items listed, and I'm happy to combine shipping if you find multiple items you like.If you have any questions before purchasing or offerding, please reach out. I'm happy to help!I do accept returns within 30 days of purchase. Return shipping is the responsibility of the buyer. Since many of the items I sell are used, there may be minor flaws I didnt notice, like small holes in seams or slight color differences in packaging. If you come across an issue, please contact me directly.As a reminder, in most cases you are purchasing a used item. Even if it is listed as new I purchase my item secondhand. I do my best to inspect each item and accurately describe any visible flaws (such as holes, marks, rips, or missing seams). Please note, flaws don't include issues like fit, comfort, personal preference, or buyer's remorse. If I do miss something, let me know before leaving negative response? I believe most problems can be resolved with good communication.Thanks for looking, and have a wonderful day!