NEW NetApp OEM CABLE KIT X6558-R6 Rev.A0 SAS Cntlr-Shelf/Shelf/HA Controller 2m For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
NEW NetApp OEM CABLE KIT X6558-R6 Rev.A0 SAS Cntlr-Shelf/Shelf/HA Controller 2m
Price: US $27.00
BRAND NEW OEM CABLE KIT X6558-R6 NetApp Rev.A0 SAS Cntlr-Shelf/Shelf/HA Controller 2m.I didn't want to unsealed the package. So I tried to take some pictures the best I could.5 of them not open. 1 is looks like open bag, but never use.Please ask any questions you may have before buying..
I appreciate you taking the time to stop by my store. If I can be of any assistance, please let me know.
We add new items every week, please follow us.
THANK YOU FOR CHECKING IT OUT.... 104View more great items