UBB Store

NEW, SEALED 2018 TurboTax Premier 2018 Federal + E-File State Window / Mac
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
NEW, SEALED 2018 TurboTax Premier 2018 Federal + E-File State Window / Mac
Price: US $22.95
NEW, SEALED 2018 TurboTax Premier 2018 Federal + E-File State Window / Mac. CD in NEW condition. The CD and the case are clean and odor free. There are no markings to the case or to the disk.I make every attempt to describe items in detail and attempt to describe both their positive and negative qualities. I ask that all purchases be paid for at the time of purchase. I welcome questions about items that I have for sale and I will attempt to answer all questions as soon as possible. I ship paper items and books via Media Mail (3 to 14 days delivery time). The shipping and handling costs, within the United States, are $6.00 for this item. I will ship items outside the U.S. but shipping costs may be considerably higher. Please email me concerning foreign shipping before offerding. Thank you!

Buy Now