NIB! Hiink Inkjet Cartridge 950BK x 2, 951C, 951M, 951Y
New In Box - some wear to box itself (tape isholdinga corner together)
Please contact me with any questions!!!
Return Policy –
Buyer has 30 days from date of purchase to return item in same condition that it was purchased. New items must be unworn and unwashed, tags still attached etc. Buyer is to pay return shipping.
NOTE:
· You are purchasing this item from a human being! I try my very best to describe items as I see them, but sometimes I make a mistake. Please contact me if you have any problems- and I will work to resolve them.
· Sometimes items will needto be cleaned(at the buyers’expense).
· Sometimes the color(s) of an itemin personmay varyfromwhat picturesshowdue tocamera lighting style="margin: 0px; font-stretch: normal; line-height: normal;">· Pleaseunderstand this, as you arepurchasing used items over theinternet.
· Please check all measurements listed and ask for additional measurements if needed before offerding/buying. Items that are used have been washed and can therefore change from the tag size.
· Unpaid item case automatically opens after 4 days of non-payment.
I’m happy to combine shipping. Please wait for an invoice with an updated shipping amount if purchasing multiple items.
PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE response IF YOU ARE NOT COMPLETELY SATISFIED WITH YOUR PURCHASE
I appreciate and value you as a customer and would like to earn a 5 Star Rating from you. If you are experiencing any problems or have any questions regarding the product or products you received from me please do not hesitate to contact me directly through 's email/messaging system.
Thank you! Please !
