UBB Store

NIP Shenzhen Creality 3D Technology 265*250*8mm PEI Printing Platform Base Plate
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
NIP Shenzhen Creality 3D Technology 265*250*8mm PEI Printing Platform Base Plate
Price: US $13.99
I'm selling a new, sealed Shenzhen Creality 3D Technology 265*250*8mm PEI Printing Platform Base Plate. It measures 10" x 10". There is a bend in the corner which doesn't affect item in any way. Item comes as described/as pictured.
Be sure to check out my other listings!I provide free Local Pickup. Alternatively, I offer flexible buyer-paid shipping options such as Economy Ground, Priority and International.
I also combine shipping when purchasing multiple items at once (just be sure to put all items in your cart together at the time of purchase).
Thanks for stopping by!

Buy Now