UBB Store

Netgear C3000 Cable Modem Router Combo N300 DOCSIS 3.0 Tested Works
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Netgear C3000 Cable Modem Router Combo N300 DOCSIS 3.0 Tested Works
Price: US $11.99

Netgear C3000 N300 Cable Modem WiFi Router Combo.

Tested and working. Unit powers on properly and has been factory reset.

Includes Netgear power adapter only (no Ethernet cable or original box).

Compatible with many cable internet providers. Buyer is responsible for checking compatibility with their ISP before purchase.

Condition: Used with normal cosmetic wear from prior use. No cracks or damage.

Ships fast and securely packed.


Shipping:I normally ship within 1 business day and have proper shipping supplies on hand.We will combine shipping if multiple items are purchasedCustomer Service:I take pride in having excellent customer service with many years of experience.I strive to make every single person happy.(Please reach out if there is a problem with your order.)I ship from a smoke free home.Thank you for supporting my small business

Buy Now