UBB Store

Netgear WNR3500 RangeMax Wireless-N Gigabit Router - EUC
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Netgear WNR3500 RangeMax Wireless-N Gigabit Router - EUC
Price: US $5.95
You are offerding on the following item:Netgear WNR3500 RangeMax Wireless-N Gigabit Router with power adapter and detachable base.
This unit works great and is in Excellent Condition. Cosmetically it does have some nicks and scratches.The item pictured is the exact item you will receive.From a smoke and pet free home.All items have been kept inside the house in a closet.All items will be mailed out USPS first class/Priority mail or Fed/Ex Home Delivery within 24 hours of receipt of payment. You bought it and I want to get it out the door and on the way to you. Same day shipping if possible! Items are always packaged with extra care to protect them. Everyone knows my packing and shipping is the best.Multiple purchases will of course have a combined low shipping cost. Please email me and request a new invoice with one low shipping fee. Please also email me if you are offerding on additional items over the next 5-7 days ... I will gladly wait reasonably until you are ready to ask for a final combined invoice.All sales are for 'as-is' items and final - There are no returns. However - according to my wife I do make mistakes on occasion, so if I screw up in the listing I will either make a refund or price adjustment to you per your satisfaction, I have a 20+ year history of 99.9+% customer satisfaction, check out my rating.Payment is due within 72 hours.No whiners please! If you have an rating of less than 5, please email me before offerding.If you have a question, please email/ask me before offerdingThanks for looking at and offerding on my items.

Buy Now