UBB Store

New (9) TDK CD-R 650 MB CD COMPACT DISCS ALL SPEED RECORDABLE SEALED 74 MINUTES
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
New (9) TDK CD-R 650 MB CD COMPACT DISCS ALL SPEED RECORDABLE SEALED 74 MINUTES
Price: US $12.00

OFFERED FOR sale… see note below regarding insurance:

New (9) TDK CD-R 650 MB CD COMPACT DISCS ALL SPEED RECORDABLE SEALED 74 MINUTES!
CHECK ALL PICS OR ASK FOR ADDITIONAL PICS AS I DON'T ACCEPT RETURNS FOR ANY REASON.

Note— I do not handle insurance claims. If there is any damage in shipping, all claims will be handled by the buyer as you will have the item and the packaging. I will assist, however needed, but a claim is your responsibility to file and receive payment for. If you don’t agree to this, please don’t purchase.


DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS AT A BARGAIN PRICE!




Buy Now