Thanks for dropping by!
Offered here is a Linksys WPC300N (v1) Wireless N Notebook adapter. Although the original box is not included, this adapter is new and unused.
· Linksys WPC300N Wireless-N Notebook Adapter General Features: 32-bit CardBus interfgace
· High-speed Wireless-N (draft 802.11n) networking for your notebook computer MIMO technology
· Up to 12 times faster than Wireless-G Advanced wireless security with up to 256-bit encryption
· Plug and Play LEDs: Power Link/Act Standards: IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, Draft IEEE 802.11n Channel
Wireless Networking at incredible speeds! The Linksys WPC300N Wireless-N Notebook Adapter is the simple way to add or upgrade wireless connectivity in your notebook computer! The WPC300N uses the very latest wireless networking technology, Wireless-N (draft 802.11n), up to 12 times faster than Wireless-G and MIMO technology that uses multiple radios to create a robust signal that travels up to 4 times farther and reduces "dead spots"!! In addition, your wireless signals are protected by the 256-bit encryption . The included Setup Wizard will walk you through configuring the adapter to your network's settings, step by step. Just slide Linksys WPC300N into your notebook's PC Card slot and enjoy incredible high-speed wireless network access while retaining true mobility!
sale Sales Policy:
There are more and more non paying buyers lately, and I don’t look kindly on them. I am VERY serious about getting paid or getting non paying buyers thrown off of .
Your offer is a contract - Place a offer only if you're serious about buying the item. If you are the winning buyer, you will enter into a legally binding contract to purchase the item.
Winning buyer is expected to make payment within 3 days of sale close, or contact me to make alternate arrangements. PayPal is the only authorized method of payment.
If payment is not made within 3 days of sale close, or other arrangements have not been made with seller, the item will be relisted, and a Non Paying buyer complaint will be filed with . Payments received after an item is relisted may be returned to the buyer at my sole discretion.
NON PAYING buyers WILL BE REPORTED TO FOR DISCIPLINARY ACTION.
Shipping Policies and Details:
· All shipping originates from 07005 zip code. Shipment will be either UPS Ground or USPS. The sale listing states the method used. Orders are generally shipped on the day after full payment has cleared. I try to ship daily, and my response reflects my speed in shipping.
· International Shipping: I am happy to ship my items worldwide. When I do so, items will be sent by United States Postal Service First Class International (up to 4 pounds) or Priority Mail. I add a small service charge to International shipments, as it requires extra documentation and a trip to the Post Office. My time is certainly worth the extra dollar or two. PLEASE NOTE: I will truthfully state the purchase value of the item being sent on the Customs documentation (don’t even ask about “gifts”).
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost.These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding or buying.
Payment Details:
- maintains their own payment platform. Simply follow the prompts at the time of purchase.
- If arrangements have been made for an item pickup (surcharges may apply), payment must be made in cash or Venmo at the time of pick-up.
My Return Policy:
THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT, SO PLEASE READ!!
I try very hard to accurately list my items. In most cases, I will use a stock photo of an item so that it is represented properly. If there is anything wrong with an item (cosmetically or functionally), I will tell you. If you have any questions about an item, please ask BEFORE placing a offer. If you receive your item and it is not as I described it, CONTACT ME right away, and let’s make it right. Any refunds issued will be in the amount of the item cost only. Shipping charges are NON-REFUNDABLE, and I do not pay return shipping costs unless the item has been grossly misrepresented by me…
All requests for returns MUST be made within 5 days of receipt. Where applicable, I have recorded serial numbers of items I ship.
If an item is listed as UNTESTED or AS-IS, there are no returns of any type, so please offer accordingly on these types of sales.
Contact:
- The winner will receive an " End of sale" email.
- Click on the payment link and follow instructions.
- Once payment is received, we will ship your item(s).
- If there are circumstances that will delay your payment, please contact me at once to advise.
This is very dear to me… The response system is method by which buyers can rate a seller and vice-versa. I have worked hard over the years to establish myself as a trustworthy buyer and seller.
Half of your obligation in this transaction is to make prompt payment to me. Once that is done, I leave positive response for you. If you don’t make payment, a complaint is filed with , and NO response is left for you. Regrettably, has changed their response system, prohibiting sellers from leaving negative response for non-paying buyers. may coddle you, but I won’t. feels that my attitude towards non-paying buyers is too aggressive. Too bad.
This is not a game to me. If you don’t intend to pay, don’t offer.
The other half of your obligation in this transaction is to leave accurate response for me as a seller. Is there a problem with your item? Contact me before flying off the handle. Let’s see if the problem is valid and how it can be resolved. I strive for 5 stars in my DSR rating, and 100% positive response.
Thank you for considering a purchase from AndyAbby!
