New in un-opened box
Introducing the Logitech USB microphone - a high-quality accessory for creators and gamers alike. With its sleek black design and freestanding form factor, this microphone is perfect for anyone looking to elevate their audio recording or streaming game. Its cordless connectivity and plug & play USB feature make it easy to use and compatible with Logitech devices.
This microphone is made in Vietnam and boasts a range of features, including compatibility with Logitech brands and the ability to record high-quality sound. Whether you're using it for gaming, streaming, or recording, this microphone is the perfect addition to your setup. Get your hands on the Logitech USB microphone today and take your audio to the next level.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL AND THERE IS NO REFUND. Sizes & colors may vary due to the difference among different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item, so please, check all photos and the measurements carefully and ask all questions prior to offerding.I have shown the condition and description of this item to the best of my ability. All of my items come from a very clean, pet & smoke-free home.
I accept PayPal only. Please pay within 2 days of the end of sale and I will ship out within one business day after payment is confirmed.Buyer to pay shipping as stated in the sale terms. Signature Confirmation will be required on any purchase over $200.
I strive for a positive response rating and a good experience. Please contact me so I can try to fix any problem before leaving a negative response
Thanks for offerding and Happy ing!
