UBB Store

New Seal Maxell Super DLT Tape I 160 GB/320 GB 1/2" Data Tape Cartridge 5 QNTY
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
New Seal Maxell Super DLT Tape I 160 GB/320 GB 1/2" Data Tape Cartridge 5 QNTY
Price: US $25.99

This lot of 5 Maxell Super DLT Tape I data tape cartridges will provide a reliable and efficient solution for your storage needs. With a memory size of 160GB/320GB, and a capacity of 320GB, these data tape cartridges are perfect for backing up large amounts of data.


The durable design of these cartridges ensures that your data is safe and secure over time. This product is new and compatible with a variety of brands and product lines. Please note that this product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.



Buy Now