UBB Store

New-in-box 1999 UK IBM Model M 1394193 mechanical keyboard w/Soarer's and xtras
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
New-in-box 1999 UK IBM Model M 1394193 mechanical keyboard w/Soarer's and xtras
Price: US $250.00

Brand new old-stock IBM Model M 1394193 terminal keyboard, made in the UK. The keyboard has been tested and all keys register properly. Included is a Soarer's RJ45-to-USB converter that I typically use for testing, so it is semi-programmed for this keyboard.

I'm also including several extra keycaps if you'd like to create a more conventional layout and reprogram the Soarer's converter:

  • Two 1.5U blank blue keycaps suitable for use as Ctrl keys
  • An Esc key (cosmetically decent, but not a perfect match)
  • A "6" key with a superscript "^" symbol
  • Scroll Lock, End, Num Lock, "/", and "*" keycaps

I tested the keyboard using the Keyboard Testing Associates Worldwide Incorporated LLC website, and every key registered successfully. No additional testing was performed beyond verifying key registration.

Please review the photos carefully for the keyboard's condition and included & Terms

The keyboard will be shipped in its original box, then packed inside a larger shipping box measuring approximately 24" × 16" × 6". Total packaged weight should be around 7 pounds.

  • No free shipping.
  • International shipping is available through 's International Shipping Program.
  • I do not end sales early.
  • I do not charge handling fees or any additional charges beyond actual shipping costs.
  • Returns are not accepted.
  • Local pickup is not available.
  • Note that I have a 5 day handling time.

This sale includes the keyboard, the Soarer's RJ45-to-USB adapter, and the extra keycaps shown and described in the listing. No other items are included.

Please feel free to contact me through with any questions. I try to respond to all messages by the end of the day.



Buy Now