UBB Store

Nice Genuine Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit MC531ZM/A A1362 A1358
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Nice Genuine Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit MC531ZM/A A1362 A1358
Price: US $7.45
Nice Genuine Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit MC531ZM/A A1362 A1358
Thisis an iPad Camera Connection kit. It comes with both 30-Pin to USB connector and the 30-Pin SD Card connector. This is a pre-owned kit but it is tested and works perfect. It is in excellent condition.
Shipping is via USPS Ground Service.


I built my first PC in 1994. I toreapart,fixed, and put back together my first Mac in the Early 2000s. Since then I have been building and rebuilding a huge assortment of electronics. I specialize in Apple Products.

************READ THIS************

It is necessary for anyone with response of 9 or below to get authorization before purchasing. Any purchases made without prior approval by users with response below 10 are subject to cancellation.

response is automated and left as soon as positive response is received. If you would like response for your purchase then all you have to do is leave positive response when you are satisfied with your order. If you have any problems, please contact us before leaving response. All inquiries and clarifications should be made BEFORE purchasing.



Buy Now