ONE brand new sealed box of 10 1.44mb 3.5" floppy disks by Digital / DEC
Each purchase is for one box.
All are sealed new and guaranteed to work.
Some boxes have some edge crush wear. Nothing that affects contents. Shipping to anywhere in the USA is FREE!!Be sure to mouse over the picture and click as it'll load a new page with HUGE pictures so you can see all the details!
Anything shipping to outside the USA are sent by 's Global Shipping Program. I ship to them, they take care of the rest. This may take extra time!
All items are packed how I'd want the item to arrive if I got it in the mail. Rest assured... whatever it is, it'll arrive safely.
Most items are shipped USPS First Class or Priority with tracking. Larger or heavier items may ship UPS Ground. If this is a problem please contact me before offerding!
I always leave response for my buyers and really appreciate when they return the favor!! :)
