UBB Store

OPENGEAR Remote Site Manager ACM 5002 ACM5002-F-E  (2)
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
OPENGEAR Remote Site Manager ACM 5002 ACM5002-F-E (2)
Price: US $149.00

I ship all items with in 1 day of payment clearing. Returns: I will accept any item back for a return within 30 days as long as the item is returned in the same condition it arrived in with all the included items. Buyer pays for return shipping No International Shipping. Return Policy 30 day customer money back. Buyer Pays for shipping No International Shipping. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE ASK!! THANK YOU FOR LOOKING!! My number 1 goal is to make my customers happy with their purchases. If you feel your expectations have not been met, please contact me so I can fix it right away. Thank you so much!



Buy Now