Vintage Apple IIe Computer – Incredible Original Box Basement Find!**A remarkable time capsule from the early days of personal computing!**I recently purchased a home that was filled with vintage office supplies and equipment. The previous owner was a photographer who worked out of his home for decades marketing printed products associated with Notre Dame in South Bend, Indiana. While cleaning out the basement, I discovered this incredible piece of Apple history!To the best of my knowledge, this Apple IIe has never been used and may never have been removed from its original packaging.I have intentionally left everything as I found it to preserve its originality and potential collectible value.Condition and Packaging
- The computer remains nestled in its original Styrofoam packaging.
- The protective plastic covering appears neatly tucked into the rear Styrofoam, suggesting the computer may never have been removed.
- I have not lifted the computer out of the packaging or attempted to power it on.
- One of the Styrofoam side pieces is broken, as shown in the photographs.
- The original cardboard box is intact, with no apparent crushing or structural damage, but does show staining and signs of age and storage.
- The original tape on the bottom of the box remains in place, maintaining its closure.
- I have made every effort not to disturb the original packaging or contents.
Identifying InformationModel/Barcode: A2S2128Serial Number: WI3330DZA2S2128A Note to CollectorsI recognize that finding a vintage Apple IIe in what appears to be its original, unused condition is unusual. For that reason, I have chosen not to remove the computer from its packaging, unwrap it, or test it.Although I believe this computer may be unused, I cannot independently verify its complete history or operating condition. It is being offered in the condition shown in the photographs.Please carefully review all photographs, as they are an important part of the description.I am happy to answer questions from serious collectors. If additional photographs or documentation are needed, I will do my best to accommodate reasonable requests while preserving the original packaging and condition.This is a wonderful opportunity for an Apple enthusiast, vintage computer collector, or anyone who appreciates the history of personal computing.Thank you for looking!p.s. buy it now price will include a vintage Notre Dame calendar with photos by the addressee on the box.
