Office Depot 154616 Notebook LCD Cleaning Kit NEWOffice Depot Brand Notebook & LCD Cleaning KitBrand New2 Applications / Safe for all flat panel and LCD ScreensFast Ship Features:Cleans Etched ScreensAnti-Static, No Alcohol, No AmmoniaNot Recommended for removable anti-glare screensItem #: 154-616 Office Depot 154616 Notebook LCD Cleaning Kit NEW Office Depot 154616 Notebook LCD Cleaning Kit NEW
Click image to enlarge
Description
*PLEASE READ ENTIRE LISTING BEFORE offerDING *
Remember: The quicker your payment is received/cleared, the quicker you will receive your purchase!
Office Depot 154616 Notebook LCD Cleaning Kit NEW
- Office Depot Brand Notebook & LCD Cleaning Kit
- Brand New
- 2 Applications / Safe for all flat panel and LCD Screens
- Fast
- Cleans Etched Screens
- Anti-Static, No Alcohol, No Ammonia
- Not Recommended for removable anti-glare screens
- Item #: 154-616
NOTE: International shipments could take up to at least a month to receive as a result of local post offices & Customs in your country. Buyer is responsible for any and all taxes & custom fees. Please ask questions prior to placing offers. Thank you. If you see something you like, send me a reasonable offer, as I love to give you the ABSOLUTE BEST DEAL available with combined shipping discounts! Abbreviations: 1. (NWT) New With Tags2. (NIB) New In Box3. (NIP) New In Package4. (NLA) No Longer Available5. (HTF) Hard To Find6. (BTS) Back to School7. (FS) Factory Sealed
8. (NWOB) New without box View My Other Items For SaleAdd me to your Favorite SellersView My responseView My About Me pageVisit My store The BEST deal is having this delivered right to your front door! I love to combine ship for you to save on high shipping costs. In order to take advantage of my combined shipping discounts on your current and future purchases, please remember to make one payment as Paypal charges for each transaction. If for some reason, you are unable to make the payment, please let me know when you complete your shopping so I may email you a revised invoice via or Paypal to reflect the shipping discounts. Payment
Paypal Required.Payment is appreciated within 3 days at end of sale, but must be made within 7 days.
Shipping
I offer delivery confirmation on all domestic shipments with the exception of international shipments where tracking is NOT available except for Express Mail International.
I will gladly ship worldwide, APO/FPO, ALASKA, Hawaii and Puerto Rico
Please make sure your info is up to date via Paypal as I will ship AS SOON AS POSSIBLE upon cleared payment to the address on file within 24-72 hours excluding weekends & holidays.
If applicable, you may view the tracking of your order through "view order details" page through your "My " summary page.
Please remember that all international shipments are mailed out as soon as possible once or twice a week.
All international shipments will be mailed via First Class International, Priority International, Express International and/or UPS Worldwide Express whichever is cost effective. Thank you.
Please do keep in mind that shipping rates do vary from country to country and is also based on the weight of the item.
INTERNATIONAL BUYERS:
Import duties, taxes, and fees are not included in the itemprice or shipping cost.These charges are the buyer's responsibility.Please check with yourcountry's customs office to determinewhat these additional costs will be prior to offerding or buying.
IF you need your purchase sooner, please notify me at your earliest convenience so I may make arrangements.
I want to make sure your shopping experience is not just 5 stars, but 10 stars!
Shipping & Handling costs do include my time primarily, packaging, supplies, insurance (if applicable) and fees.
*DISCLOSURE: I will gladly ship to Italy ers although I WILL NOT be held responsible for lost nor stolen due to problems (buy at your own risk) with the Italian postal system. Insurance is STRICTLY HIGHLY recommended, BUT it is only available for Priority & Express Mail International. Thank you for your understanding.
IMPORTANT MESSAGE REGARDING response:With the constant changes on , response counts more than ever now for current sellers and future sellers of .
I offer delivery confirmation on all domestic shipments with the exception of international shipments where tracking is NOT available except for Express Mail International.
I will gladly ship worldwide, APO/FPO, ALASKA, Hawaii and Puerto Rico
Please make sure your info is up to date via Paypal as I will ship AS SOON AS POSSIBLE upon cleared payment to the address on file within 24-72 hours excluding weekends & holidays.
If applicable, you may view the tracking of your order through "view order details" page through your "My " summary page.
Please remember that all international shipments are mailed out as soon as possible once or twice a week.
All international shipments will be mailed via First Class International, Priority International, Express International and/or UPS Worldwide Express whichever is cost effective. Thank you.
Please do keep in mind that shipping rates do vary from country to country and is also based on the weight of the item.
INTERNATIONAL BUYERS:
Import duties, taxes, and fees are not included in the itemprice or shipping cost.These charges are the buyer's responsibility.Please check with yourcountry's customs office to determinewhat these additional costs will be prior to offerding or buying.
IF you need your purchase sooner, please notify me at your earliest convenience so I may make arrangements.
I want to make sure your shopping experience is not just 5 stars, but 10 stars!
Shipping & Handling costs do include my time primarily, packaging, supplies, insurance (if applicable) and fees.
*DISCLOSURE: I will gladly ship to Italy ers although I WILL NOT be held responsible for lost nor stolen due to problems (buy at your own risk) with the Italian postal system. Insurance is STRICTLY HIGHLY recommended, BUT it is only available for Priority & Express Mail International. Thank you for your understanding.
IMPORTANT MESSAGE REGARDING response:With the constant changes on , response counts more than ever now for current sellers and future sellers of . Also, should you encounter a problem, please notify me immediately and before leaving any neutral or negative response so we may resolve the issue as quickly as possible.When leaving your response please do not judge by length of time for delivery, as I have no power over that, only that I ship within the time stated in sales.Thank you in advance for your business.Also, should you encounter a problem, please notify me immediately and before leaving any neutral or negative response so we may resolve the issue as quickly as possible.When leaving your response please do not judge by length of time for delivery, as I have no power over that, only that I ship within the time stated in sales.Thank you in advance for your business. About Us
I always strive for excellence and superior customer experiences. If you need to leave me less than 5 stars, please let me know how I can improve my customer service for you. I will not know if there's a problem unless you, the customer, tell me. Thank you!!
99.9% of the items I sell are brand new and sealed directly from the manufacturer and are never used nor opened unless otherwise stated in the description.
Click here to add me to your favorite sellers and visit often as new items are added on a regular basis.
View My Other Items For Sale
Items On Sale
Pictures sell!
Auctiva offers Free Image Hosting and Editing.300+ Listing Templates!
Auctiva gets you noticed!
The complete Selling Solution.
Track Page Views With
Auctiva's Counter
