UBB Store

Omron SYSMAC CPM2A-30CDR-A PLC Programmable Controller 30 I/O CPM2A Used Tested
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Omron SYSMAC CPM2A-30CDR-A PLC Programmable Controller 30 I/O CPM2A Used Tested
Price: US $149.99

Omron SYSMAC CPM2A-30CDR-A Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) in used condition. Industrial automation controller designed for machine and process control applications. Features relay outputs, status indicator LEDs, and expansion capability. Includes original protective packaging as shown.

Shows normal cosmetic wear from storage and handling. Please review all photos for exact condition, terminal layout, and included contents.

Brand: Omron
Series: SYSMAC CPM2A
Model: CPM2A-30CDR-A
Type: PLC Processor / Controller
Power Input: 100-240V AC
Output: Relay

Key Features:
  • Genuine Omron SYSMAC PLC
  • Model CPM2A-30CDR-A
  • 30 I/O Controller
  • Relay Output Type
  • Industrial Automation Controller
  • Expansion Compatible Design
  • Status LED Indicators
  • 100-240V AC Input
  • Peripheral Communication Port
  • Panel / DIN Rail Mountable
  • Original Packaging Included
  • Ideal for Industrial Machine Control & Automation Systems


Buy Now