Once Upon a Book Club tropical print padded book laptop or reader sleeve. Pre-owned.
Green and pink tropical Monstera and palm leaf pattern, distributed as a custom bookish gift by the book box subscription service
Designed to protect paperbacks and hardcovers from damage, bent pages, or scratches while carrying them in a bag.
Zippered closure
Padded and lined
botanical pattern
Height: 9"
Width: 11.75"
Diagonal: 13"
Depth: .5"
Excellent pre-owned condition
All offers considered, some countered.
Inventory #: 35-2
Your response is appreciated! Thank you!
My intention is always to present merchandise plainly and with as much information as appears to be relevant.
All of my items, even unopened from original packaging, is pre-owned and should be understood as being offered as-is.
I do not know the provenance of individual items.
I am not an expert in any field.
I am always happy to answer questions about specific items as best I can.
Accurate color photos aren't possible for me in every listing - please ask about colors/shades if this is important to you.
If you have questions about an item, please contact me prior to purchasing so that you can make an informed decision.
Please! If you have any shipping requests or other considerations; please message me BEFORE payment is made.
Want to buy more than one item? Please message me before payment to ship together and save on shipping costs.
I am a reseller on multiple platforms (@ topaz_thrifts) and HUGE fan of thrifting, upcycling and re-purposing in all forms.
