OneXGPU 2 AMD Radeon RX 7800M External Graphics Card ONEXPLAYER-ONEXGPU-2-US For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
The OneXGPU 2 AMD Radeon RX 7800M External Graphics Card is a powerful and sleek device designed for enhanced graphics performance in computers. With its black color and AMD Radeon RX 7800M model, this external graphics card offers high-quality graphics capabilities for gaming, design, and multimedia editing tasks. The product also includes a serial number for easy identification and tracking. Ideal for users looking to boost their computer's graphics performance, the OneXGPU 2 is a reliable and efficient external graphics card option. Hello, This is a lightly used ONEXPLAYERGPU2. This was used with an MSI Claw 8 AI+ and works flawlessly. It runs games very well, you can play most games at High/Ultra settings at 1440p. These can be used with all current gaming handhelds and can even work with windows laptops with a thunderbolt port. I bought this EGPU thinking I would use it but I just never really used it with my handheld: maybe used it 5 or 6 times over the year that I had it. Very powerful GPU! Good luck **Note: Signature will be required upon delivery. Serial number has been recorded**