UBB Store

OneXPlayer Super V (Intel 358H - 48GB+1TB / Magnetic Keyboard + Protective
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
OneXPlayer Super V (Intel 358H - 48GB+1TB / Magnetic Keyboard + Protective
Price: US $1850.00
Selling my ONEXPLAYER Super V, configured with an Intel Core Ultra X7 358H processor, 48GB RAM, and a 1TB SSD.The device has only been used indoors for setup and testing and has never left my home. It’s in excellent condition and has worked as expected during my testing.A silk screen protector was applied on the day I received it. It isn’t perfectly aligned, but it has protected the display, which remains in perfect condition. The protector can be left on or removed by the buyer.The Box, magnetic keyboard, power adapter, and protective sleeve are included. Please see the photos for the items included.I’m selling because I decided to go with the ONEXPLAYER X2 for my travel needs.

Buy Now