UBB Store

Onyx Boox Palma 2 128GB, Wi-Fi - White
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Onyx Boox Palma 2 128GB, Wi-Fi - White
Price: US $275.00
Onyx Boox Palma 128GB, Wi-Fi, 6.13" - White.
Charger not original but it will charge on any USB-C charger.
Used it for awhile and wanted a bigger screen so I'm selling this one. Factory reset, no device lock. No SD card.
Case included, I installed a magnetic ring on both the case and the tablet so it can mount to mag safe mounts, it does NOT charge wirelessly, the device doesn't support it, I just wanted a better way to mount it. It is glued to the phone but should be removable from the phone/case if you don't want to use it.

Buy Now