UBB Store

Open Box Olympus Camedia P-400 Digital High Speed Printer -NIB No Cord READ
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Open Box Olympus Camedia P-400 Digital High Speed Printer -NIB No Cord READ
Price: US $143.99

The printer itself looks new open box. Has the CD and some manuals. I did not see any cords inside the box. Just the printer, CD, Manuels. The printer still had the plastic covering on the green circle so considering open box.


Ships within 3 business days. NOTE: I do my best to label the condition of the product as best as I can. If you have any issues with your order, please don’t hesitate to reach out. At the end of the day, I want to make sure every customer has a positive experience. Thanks for checking out my store!



Buy Now