UBB Store

Oregon Scientific AM888F Personal Handheld Organizer (Old Stock) .
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Oregon Scientific AM888F Personal Handheld Organizer (Old Stock) .
Price: US $49.99
Oregon Scientific AM888F Personal Handheld Organizer (Old Stock) FAST FREE SHIPPING.
All contents are in excellent overall condition and would pass for new. I only replaced the old batteries with new ones.I have also tested this item and appears to work as it should. I didn't figure out how to change the contrast on the screen.All accessories are complete.Please see pictures carefully as they are a good part of the description. If you have any questions,please feel free to ask. Buyer will receive actual item shown. Fast Free Shipping.
Please keep in mind I use whichever shippingmethodis cheapestsince it is at my cost.Shipping method may vary bydestination.
Any questions please feel free to ask.Please review the pictures above carefully.
Only what is pictured is included.
Buyer will receive actual items shown.
Payment must be made within 4 business days.
After that opens an unpaid item case automatically. {To many unpaid items}
PLEASE READ THE WHOLE ADD BEFORE YOU offer.
PLEASE ASK QUESTION BEFORE YOU offer.
I HAVE NO HISTORY ON THESE ITEMS, THEY ALL COME FROM STATE & CITY sales, DISCOUNT STORES OR I BUY STUFF IN BULK.
TYPE OF PAYMENT PAYPAL. PAYMENT HAS TO BE MADE WITHIN4 BUSINESS DAYS.
MERCHANDISE WILL SHIP WITHIN1 -2 BUSINESS DAYS OF PAYMENT.
You will receive the actual items shown in the pictures.
PLEASE CHECK MY OTHER sales.

Buy Now