UBB Store

Original Apple Airport Card eMac/iMac/iBook G3/G4 Wireless WiFi 802.11b Card
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Original Apple Airport Card eMac/iMac/iBook G3/G4 Wireless WiFi 802.11b Card
Price: US $59.99
Original Apple Airport Card Powermac G3/G4 (nonfirewire, <1Ghz), eMac/iMac G3 (slot loader)/iBook G3 Wireless WiFi 802.11b Card PC24-HPictures exemplify what these look like. At times there are cosmetic blemishes, such as sticker residue or markings on the bottoms, but rest assured I personally make certain each and every one works.Often but not always their is a part #s such as APN:630-2883, APN:630-2883/c, 600-9236, 825-5620, or 825-4389. However, these have all behaved identical in my testing, so if the card you need looks like what is shown in the picture, this will work for you. Its important to realize that the newer modems provided by Internet Providers, do not support this older card.If you have that problem, you can get around that limitation (and that is how I personally test them) by using and Apple Airport ("Time Capsule" or "Express" versions) which is often inexpensive to purchase. customer has informed me, that while Tiger OS recognized and controlled this card, Leopard OS did not.
This cleaver customer also sent me the following concerning how he got around the newer modem incompatibility problem:"The issue is, wep vs wpa. I created a guest hidden network with no security standard and it works. With the types of routers that I have here, it is all I can do."
Shipping includes Tracking and Delivery Confirmation, and usually occurs within one business day.

Buy Now