Bought this brand new from Wooting while they still had some in stock. I used the case with my Wooting 60HE v2 split space bar setup. The sound was amazing, best sounding case I've owned so far with magnetic switches. The switch on the back also worked flawlessly. I know some have had issues with the switch being hard to engage, but on mine the engagement was smooth.
The suspension feature changes the sound quite a bit and also gives a nice relaxed feel when typing for work. I typically switched to firm for gaming and they worked the charm as well.
Case has no visual flaws or blemishes and will include all the original accessories. I did modify the silicone gasket by removing some of the knubs to allow the gasket to sit flush with the split space bar module. The silicone gasket should still fit just fine on the regular 60HE module. I am also throwing in the PCB foam needed to convert the split space bar wooting to use this owlab silicone gasket.
If you would like any more pictures or have any questions at all feel free to message me.
I have a soft spot for the simplistic design of my tofu redux v1 and v2 cases, so I'm going back to using those.
Hoping this owlab can go to someone who can appreciate it. Most novel wooting case out there!
