UBB Store

PANFORE 20V 5A 100W AC Adapter Power Supply PS200D05000G1-
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
PANFORE 20V 5A 100W AC Adapter Power Supply PS200D05000G1-
Price: US $18.00
Panfore 20V 5A 100W AC Adapter Power Supply PS200D05000G1
FREE SHIPPING
Power 50-60Hz2.5AOutput:20.0V5.0A 100.0WHAS SIGNS OF USE AS SCRATCHS MARKS SCUFFS ETC.
🔹This device has undergone a basic power-on test. It successfully powers up and shows signs of normal boot behavior.>>> Comes as displayedin photos <<<
PLEASE REFER TO THE PICTURES
TERMS OF SALE:


* Item will be carefully packaged, processed, and shipped out promptly upon cleared receipt of payment.

* I recycle shipping supplies.

* I will try my hardest to deliver 5stars service from the start to finish.

- Please feel free to contact me with any questions in regard to the item, I will get back to you in a prompt manner, I will try my best to resolve the problem(s).


**UNITS ARE INSPECTED & RECORDED BY SERIAL NUMBERS BEFORE SHIPPING FOR SECURITY PURPOSES**
Thank you!

Buy Now