UBB Store

Panasonic FZ-G1 Parts Ports Covers LCD Scanners Battery Handle, Modem, GPS
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Panasonic FZ-G1 Parts Ports Covers LCD Scanners Battery Handle, Modem, GPS
Price: US $19.99

I have a bunch of working Panasonic FZ-G1 Toughpads and various parts, covers, etc… Some stuff I have listed on but I have a bunch of parts not listed. Let me know what you need and I’ll give you a price and create a listing if everything sounds good. Don’t buy this listing, it isn’t for any specific part. Thanks


Parts I may have

SSDs loaded with drivers and Windows 10 or 11 scanners,

LTE modems,

Regular or extended corners,

Digitizer pens


Parts I probably don’t have

Chargers, smart card readers, thermal cameras , keyboards



Buy Now