UBB Store

Professor Teacher Windows 98 PC 2000, FULL COLLECTION rare Disc Set  retro
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Professor Teacher Windows 98 PC 2000, FULL COLLECTION rare Disc Set retro
Price: US $25.00
The "Professor Teacher Windows 98 PC 2000, FULL COLLECTION rare Disc Set" is a rare and collectible CD set that includes a full collection of educational software for Windows operating systems. Developed by Microsoft, this software program is designed for language and reference purposes, making it a valuable resource for educators and students alike. With English language support and origins in the United States, this set offers a unique and informative experience for those interested in retro technology and educational software.
You will receive the programs that are in the photos. I'm selling as replacements for cd's, case or manuals.If you have any questions or concerns, you can always email me and I respond promptly. I always ship with confirmation number, and within 1 to 2 business days.

Buy Now