QGeeM Mini Docking Station 6-in-1 Thunderbolt 4 T4803 Power Supply Pouch CableGenuine QGeeM TB4 Mini Docking Station (6-in-1, Thunderbolt 4)
Official product! Check out our positive response! offer with confidence!Also, the photos were taken in-house with our own equipment. Everything you see in photos is exactly what you will get! Rest assured that this item is sitting right here at our personal office, and is NOT being drop-shipped as other sellers on operate. This item will be shipped fast - in less than two business days. When it is shipped, we will send you the tracking number so that you will now exactly where your item is 24/7 while in transit.
- Leading the Times Technology: QGeeM Thunderbolt 4 Docking Station is committed to providing unparalleled simplicity, the highest performance and the most reliable connectivity. Achieve 40Gbps extremely fast data transmission,60W fast charging, support for outputting 8K/4k ultra-clear monitors.Perfectly compatible with Thunderbolt 3 and USB4
- UHD 8K/4K Media Display: Thunderbolt 4 Docking Station can easily expand or mirror the screen to a single monitor in up to 8K@30Hz(7680x4320),or to dual monitors in up to 4K@60Hz(4096x2160)
- Wide Compatibility Mac Os & Windows: This Thunderbolt 4 Docking Station is compatible with any laptop with a thunderbolt 4/3 port.Works with Windows 10/11 laptops equipped with a Thunderbolt 4 port (Intel Evo Platform), and MacBooks running macOS 11 (Big Sur) or later
- High-Speed Charging & Data Transfer: Connect your USB-C laptop to the Thunderbolt 4 upstream port for powerful charging up to 60W, or connect your mobile device to the other 3 downstream Thunderbolt 4 ports up to 40 Gbps, and 1 USB-A port up to10Gbps, fast transfer your big files in a seconds, especially suitable for occasions with large data communication volume
Slightly used, some very minor scratches. The Dell carrying case is very nice. 90 Days warranty. 100% Genuine and working!!! In good condition and in full working order.
What You Get:
- QGeeM 6-IN-1 Laptop Docking Station Thunderbolt 4 Mini Dock (Model: T4803)
- 120W DC power adapter
- 2.39ft Thunderbolt 4 cable
- Dell branded zipped pouch
Model T4803.Guaranteed to be 100% as advertised. Shipping to continental US is FREE, other locations more. Will ship to any country. Local fee-free pickup is OK. !!!Good luck!!!
Please let me know if you have any questions before the sale closes, not after!!!
Attention Buyers:
If you have any questions whatsoever after the purchase PLEASE do not hit Item Not As Advertised. This will generate /PayPal case against me which affects me negatively as a seller. I'm very customer service oriented; please send me a question and I will be very happy to resolve all of you questions right away. I constantly check my inbox and normally answer questions same day.
Disclaimer
I guarantee that all products I sell will function atleastto the level and in the manner to which I describe them. Thus, all products are soldas-is.Everyonemakes mistakes and type-O's including corporate manufacturers, this means if something is doubtful or just plain incorrect in the ad do some research, then please bring it to my attention so I can share the information with anyone else who may send E-Mail.I don't,intentionally post incorrect information.
Shipping
Buyer pays any/all shipping. I prefer shipping via USPS Priority with delivery confirmation.Iwillship FedEx and UPS, please e-mail for details. Iwillship to any country, please e-mail for quotes.
Unless specifically stated in the body of the sale I don't charge any packing/handling fees.
Payment
I will accept any legal method of payment by United States of America standards. This includes checks, and PayPal. All payments are to be made inUS DOLLARS- NO EXCEPTIONS!
Technical Support
None of the products I sell will come with any implied or expressed technical assistance from me. Manufacturers generally are professional enough to offer all the help you need.
If you have ANY questions whatsoever, please send me e-mail,beforeyou attempt purchase or make a offer because all sales arefinal. Normally, I respond to e-mails within a day.
