UBB Store

QNAP TS-673A-16G 6-Bay HomeLab NAS FULLY-LOADED + 10GbE GPU SSD ALL ORIGINAL PKG
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
QNAP TS-673A-16G 6-Bay HomeLab NAS FULLY-LOADED + 10GbE GPU SSD ALL ORIGINAL PKG
Price: US $1250.00

This is a fully loaded system with everything shown in the photos.


I originally purchased this system at a QNAP retailer in Taiwan, in which they've loaded up the system with the following:


- 16GB DDR4 Memory

- Original QNAP 10GbE network card (on top of the 2 x 2.5GbE ports built-in)

- Original QNAP dual SSD cache adapter (uses an empty drive bay to allow an additional pair of SSDs for Cache)

- Nvidia GTX1030 low profile GPU, which snugly fits in the unit used for transcoding of NVR and streaming media (Frigate, Jellyfin)


ALL original boxes are included as proof of genuineness, but will be folded, collapsed, and crammed into the box to save on shipping costs.


I will also be including a Samsung 256GB NVMe system disk, so the unit can fire up and immediately be put into operation. The unit has two NVMe m.2 slots for storage/apps/cache. The included dual-SSD adapter allows a pair of SATA SSDs to run in Mirror/Stripe mode for additional cache or as a faster storage pool.


The unit was originally purchased as a TS-673, which was upgraded via warranty directly by QNAP to this TS-673A unit, in which I kept the original drive bays from the 673 for they are a lot more sturdy than the 673A ones (with a useless and flimsy plastic lock/key).This is ideal for anyone who wants a SOLID NAS with Virtualization capabilities wanting to start a Home Lab. Most Home Lab apps that exist out there can be easily downloaded and deployed on this QNAP, using its app repository, including Docker for containers and full Linux Debian/Ubuntu VM's.


The unit has TWO built-in 2.5GbE ports that can be virtualized, with the extra 10GbE for the real throughput.


This unit is x86/x64 based, which allows it to run all the aforementioned apps without any issues (as most of the other NAS models out there are ARM-based, which limit you to the vendor's own proprietary ecosystems).I've had this unit since 2024, and it has been nothing but trouble-free and solid. Unfortunately, my needs outgrew the hardware and needed more drive bays.


This unit with all the included upgrades and parts as configured retails for well over $1600+, and I have kept it in its original condition with all its packaging (fasteners, screws, accessories), so please make me a FAIR offer. I've been an seller since 1999 with a 100% positive response.


*NOTE* I am selling this unit with its original 16GB of RAM, for I had it upgraded to 64GB. Due to the RAM pricing crisis, I am selling the 64GB separately in another listing. 16GB is plenty for all basic NAS services (SMB, filesharing, etc), but more RAM would definitely be recommended if you decide to run containers or VM's.





Buy Now