UBB Store

Que Fire Drive QPS-525 External CD Drive Burner 16X10X40X CDRW NOT WORKING
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Que Fire Drive QPS-525 External CD Drive Burner 16X10X40X CDRW NOT WORKING
Price: US $10.00
This is a Que!Drive QPS 525 CD and DVD reader, writer and burner. I don't know what's wrong with this unit, but it is not working. It may be something minor. When connected to A/C power, the green power light comes on on the burner when you turn on the power switch, but the tray eject button does nothing. I ejected the tray with a paperclip, pulled it out and then pushed it back in and nothing. I don't hear the drive spinning inside the unit even with a CD inside. I don't know if these things have a fuse inside. If you're handy or just need the power unit, this might be a bargain find for you.
Please take a look at the photos and email with any questions.

Buy Now