R0Q57A I New Retail HPE Enterprise MSA 2.4TB SAS 10K SFF M2 HDD P13247-001 For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
R0Q57A I New Retail HPE Enterprise MSA 2.4TB SAS 10K SFF M2 HDD P13247-001
Price: CN $425.00
R0Q57A I New Retail HPE Enterprise MSA 2.4TB SAS 10K SFF M2 HDD P13247-001Item specificsRead Speed500MB/sTransfer Rate40 MbpsCountry/Region of ManufactureChinaProduct LineMobileCache128 WithPCColorMulticolorMPNR0Q57A, P13247-001Rotation Speed10000 RPMBrandHPEForm Factor2.5 inTypeInternal Desktop DriveDrive Type(s) SupportedHDDModelR0Q57AStorage FormatHDD OnlyFeaturesHybrid (HDD/SSD), Hot Plug Support, Hot SwapStorage Capacity2.4 TBInterfaceM.2, SASAbout this productProduct IdentifiersBrandHPEMPNR0Q57A, Key FeaturesStorage FormatHDD OnlyStorage Capacity2.4 TBCompatible WithModified Item* we ship it via Hong Kong Post Air-mail or Singapore Post Air Mail (if need express please contact us)* item will ship to worldwide and as gift.* please make sure that your shipping information is confirmed in and paypal. * Normally it will take 7-15days to arrive to other country.* please cotact us if you still have not receive your package within 30days.No