UBB Store

RARE STAR WARS 90s Apple MAC Programs Computer Audio Video Mint In Box LucasArts
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
RARE STAR WARS 90s Apple MAC Programs Computer Audio Video Mint In Box LucasArts
Price: US $149.99

Here is a great one for the Star Wars collectors out there, especially if you collect weird random things from back in the early 90s when there wasn't really a lot of Star Wars stuff being produced.

Four software programs from the 1990s, officially licensed by George Lucas and lucasfilm, again this was back when there really wasn't a lot of Star wars stuff out or coming out.  These are all released by LucasArts entertainment.  


First we have Star Wars Audio Clips personal multimedia utility for the Macintosh released by Sound Source Unlimited Incorporated. This was released in 1993 and it played audio clips on your Mac for certain functions on the map so for example if you hit the spacebar it could play a particular Star Wars A New Hope sound that you would like it to. This program is still in the original box with the original shrink and it is complete.  It also includes bonus discs of audio clips and visual clips. Speaking of visual clips...


Second we have Star Wars Visual Clips the official QuickTime movie collection also for Macintosh also from Sound Source Unlimited Incorporated. This was released in 1992 by Lucas Arts and this was a way for you to play official video clips on your Mac.  This is also in the original box in the original shrink and it is also complete.


Third we have Star Wars Screen Entertainment which provided screensavers, posters which they mean desktop wallpaper, animation and an insider's view of the epic film - also includes a bonus message from George Lucas on The next Star Wars Trilogy so this basically says it's not just a screensaver but a fantastic compilation of screensavers, screen posters, animation, and an inside look into George Lucas's classic film action-packed modules of thrilling space battles lightsaber duels hyperspace and the Death Star trench run.  Again, this one is also in the original shrink wrap and is also complete.

As a side note, inside the box for this is a catalog for LucasArts merchandise including software. In the Star Wars section, however they list a bunch of Star Wars merchandise and I thought this was really interesting included for sale was original vintage Star Wars figures. So I guess around 93 when this came out they still had some back stock of original Star Wars figures on card and they offered them for sale in the George Lucas catalog.  I included this is one of the photos in the listing.  So the catalog itself is a very interesting piece of History.


Lastly, we have Star Wars TIE fighter also for the Mac, the sequel to X-Wing. This one is the CD and the instructions. 


However, the main star of this listing is the three programs in the original boxes in the original shrink all complete. Again, if you collect Star wars are not into the obvious things but the rare stuff that you kind of never see come around anymore, especially in this condition, then this is for you.


I have tried to take photos of absolutely everything. The boxes themselves all the contents the discs all the instructions and catalogs that come with them. So look at the photos for all the details, the boxes in the photos are the exact ones that you will receive, no stock photos here. So you know exactly what you will get if you purchase this, with no surprises. So check out the images zoom in for the details and the condition and please message me if you have any questions at all I am very happy to help. I think that this is a very rare and unique opportunity to own this very niche and interesting bit of Star Wars collectibles.  I don't believe that these were mass-produced and they're certainly don't seem to be too many of them out there, especially in a package like this.


Also would like to note that I am the original owner of these and since I purchased them some 30 or so years ago they have been stored in a smoke-free home and smoke-free environment.


Shipping is USA only in these will be shipped via USPS Ground Advantage.


Besides based on the total weight, the actual cost of shipping is also based on distance from me here in NY and is automatically calculated when you are logged into your account.

I take very good care in shipping the few items I sell safely and quickly, and I take pride in providing excellent service, as I'm mainly a buyer here who buys random stuff (sometimes too) impulsively on and I know what it's like to have a seller that doesn't pack something well, or doesn't communicate, or waits a week or more to ship something you've purchased.  So I try to give the excellent communication and service that I like to receive as a buyer.  And while this isn't a job for me, and I don't sell a ton of items, I do take it very seriously and will make sure your item has lots of photos, is described very truthfully and accurately, is packed well, and shipped fast and safely.

I'm happy to add signature confirmation, or any other service (at your cost, in most cases) if you have any problems with package delivery at your home or apartment.  Please contact me ahead of time when possible, I'll get a cost for it and I'll be happy to set that up for you.


Lastly, I'm pretty open to offers, so if it's an option, send one!  Or, put it on your watched items list and I'll send you an offer.



Buy Now