|
RARE Vintage Zoom Internet Complete 14.4 Model 88 Fax Modem IBM PC Win95 SEALED For Sale
|
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Up for sale is aRARE Vintage Zoom Internet Complete 14.4 Model 88 Fax Modem IBM PC Win95. This is new and sealed, as you can see in the pictures above. Obviously, that makes it pretty rare and I can't find another one for sale online at all in this condition. The date on it says 1995. I'm guessing most people will probably be using this more of a vintage collectible piece, but if not, please be sure that you know what you are getting and keep in mind, I will not be able to help out with installation. So, please only buy if you can without any help. I'll add some details from the manufacturer below. I hope it finds someone who enjoys it and takes good care of it. It's an awesome piece. Take a good look atthe pictures and see what you think. I’m pricing this low andpaying for the shipping, which will be more with the increases. Imay ship with FedEx or UPS, depending on the buyer’s location. Iship within 24 hours of receiving payment. If you have any questionsEXCEPT offers, feel free to ask before buying - Hardware: Features a 14,400 bps Zoom/FaxModem. This PC-compatible internal card relies on an 8-bit ISA slot interface, utilizing a Rockwell data pump chip standard for the era.
- Data Transmission: Supports speeds up to 14.4 Kbps with V.42bis and MNP 5 data compression protocols, capable of boosting effective throughput under optimal line conditions.
- Operating System Compatibility: Out-of-the-box support for Windows 95, Windows 2x/3.x, and DOS.
- Internet Bundle Features:.
- Global Network Navigator (GNN) Web Browser interface software.
- The Internet Road Map bundled software utility.
- Internet Phone software for early Voice-over-IP (VoIP) ContextReleased around 1995 to coincide with the rollout of Windows 95, a 14.4 Kbps connection speed was quickly succeeded by 28.8 Kbps and 56 Kbps standards before dial-up eventually gave way to modern broadband solutions.

|
|
|
|