RBG(Gaming PC) Ryzen 7 7700x 32GB RAM 3TB SSD’s, Radeon7800 xt GPU For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
‼️ IM FULLY DOWN WITH NEGOTIATIONS ON IT ‼️ This Everyday Gaming Computer features an AMD Ryzen 7 processor, 32GB RAM, and a 2TB SSD with an additional 1TB SSD, along with an AMD Radeon 7800xt graphics card, making it ideal for gaming enthusiasts. With a sleek black design and Windows 11 Pro operating system, this computer offers high performance and storage capacity for gaming and multitasking. This powerful computer is designed to provide an immersive gaming experience with stunning graphics and smooth gameplay. I’m also selling the keyboard and mouse. The keyboard is a keyboard I bought off of Amazon and the mouse is a Logitech G PRO X Superlight Wireless Mouse.I’m selling this computer because I don’t really use it anymore. It was a fun project. I built for school graduated school and now I work 24/7 so I don’t really have time to use it. Give me your best offer.