RJ45 AB 2 Way Switch Box Rotary Manual Network Disconnect For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
RJ45 AB 2 Way Switch Box Rotary Manual Network Disconnect
Price: US $22.32
RJ45 AB 2Way, Switch BoxRJ45 AB 2Way, Switch Box Convenient 2 way RJ45 (Ethernet Type) switch box. Rugged Steel Construction. RJ45 (Ethernet type) female jacks. Simple installation and use. offerirectional. Rotary Dial. Beige Color. Metal Construction Rotary Front Dial Back Says AB + I/OUSAGE: Block a Computer from the Internet. BEST Firewall Ever :). I found this useful as a shutoff switch for the Network. I can shut down a port I do not want used. Without removing Wires. Works great to keep the Computer off the Internet.Excellent to Remove a XBOX or Playstation from the Internet when playtime is over.