UBB Store

Razer Edge Pro Windows Gaming tablet  + Dock and Keyboard.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Razer Edge Pro Windows Gaming tablet + Dock and Keyboard.
Price: US $900.00
Extremely rare Windows Gaming tablet from razer (2013) I upgraded the ram from 8 to 12gb and upgraded the wifi chip to an AC 7260.It includes the Home dock (working perfectly) and the keyboard dock
(Doesn't seem to be working, though very likely fixable)Tablet has no scratches, will be wiped clean before selling and includes charger, only defect is *either* an issue with the charger or internal battery where it doesn't properly charge up (although it has at times). This is likely fixed by either an internal battery or charger swap.Offers welcome although I'm very aware of what I have and it's rarity as an electronics collector myself, it hurts me to sell it LOL

Buy Now