Razer Tartarus thumb joystick pad replacement for comfort and grip accessory For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Razer Tartarus thumb joystick pad replacement for comfort and grip accessory
Price: US $27.99
Listed is a comfort thumb grip upgrade for the Razer Tartarus gamepads. With two options available to fit your style, choose between flat or angled. The flat option gives grip when you're in those intense moments of gameplay. The angled option is perfectly angled for grip and comfort for both intense and relaxing gameplay. Can't decide, I have you covered there is the option to have both flat and angled and a case to hold all your thumb pads including the stock pad. Don't see the color you want? Let me know and I help you find it or at checkout put a comment on the color you want example:"I want the color K and Q!" *Original Razer thumb pad pictured is not included, it is used for illustration purposes only.