Readiris Pro 9 OCR Software for Windows Vintage Sealed New I.R.I.S. Scan OCR
This listing is for Readiris Pro 9 OCR Software for Windows by I.R.I.S., a vintage and factory sealed retail copy of the popular optical character recognition (OCR) program.
Readiris was one of the leading OCR solutions of its time, designed to convert scanned documents, PDFs, and images into editable text formats such as Word, Excel, RTF, HTML, and TXT. This version was widely bundled with professional scanners from brands like HP, Canon, and Fujitsu.
The software allows users to scan, recognize, and save documents, making it ideal for digitizing paper files and converting them into searchable and editable documents.
Features
- Advanced OCR (Optical Character Recognition) technology
- Converts scanned documents and PDFs into editable text
- Supports output formats including Word, Excel, RTF, HTML, and PDF
- Multilingual recognition capabilities
- Compatible with many scanners and digital imaging devices
- Factory sealed in original shrink wrap
- Box shows minor shelf wear from storage but remains in very good overall condition
- Contents inside are brand new and unused
Details
- Title: Readiris Pro 9
- Platform: Windows
- Publisher: I.R.I.S.
- Format: CD-ROM software
- Condition: New / Sealed
A great piece for software collectors, retro computing enthusiasts, or anyone interested in early OCR technology.
