Redragon Mirage2, Model No. M690-1, Wireless Gaming Mouse, 2400 DPI Black and Red, New In Box, Never Opened, Still Sealed. I have included pictures, pictures are of the actual item you will receive.SHIPPING INFO:I ship by any of the number of services offered by .Contiguous U.S.A. only.Contiguous means the lower 48 states and D.C. only. It DOES NOT include Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, or any other U.S. territories.This item WILL NOT ship to a P.O. Box.
Insurance:Whether shipping is free, or there is a cost, it only includes the amount of insurance that comes standard with the service used (normally $100). If you want additional insurance let me know. I'll tell you the additional cost to add it and you can decide if you want it or not.
Just a FYI for you, I am not able to ship on Saturdays, so if you buy one of my items on a Friday it will not ship until the following Monday (which I believe shows it will ship the following week anyway).
IMPORTANT - INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING:Items only ship internationally if the item falls under 's international shipping policy which ships to a local hub in the U.S. If you buy this item and use 's international shipping policy, keep in mind shipping times can be much longer. I don't have any control over that situation. I ship it to the U.S. hub tells me to, after that it's up to them. If that is a possible problem for you, DO NOT purchase this or any item I have listed on .
If you have any questions please let me know and I'll answer them A.S.A.P.
Thanks for stopping to take a look.
