UBB Store

Replacement DC-IN Jack I/O Board for MacBook Air 13" A1466 MD760 820-3455-A
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Replacement DC-IN Jack I/O Board for MacBook Air 13" A1466 MD760 820-3455-A
Price: US $99.99
High-Quality I/O Board for MacBook Air

Upgrade your MacBook Air with this versatile I/O board, designed to enhance connectivity and functionality. This essential component is perfect for users looking to replace or upgrade their existing board.

Key Features:
  • Multiple Ports: Includes MagSafe 2, USB 3.0, and 3.5mm headphone ports for seamless connectivity.
  • Wide Compatibility: Specifically designed for:
    • MacBook Air 6,2 Mid 2013 (MD760LL/A, MD761LL/A)
    • MacBook Air 6,2 Early 2014 (MD760LL/B, MD761LL/)
    • MacBook Air 7,2 Early 2015 (MJVE2LL/A, MJVG2LL/A)
  • Part Numbers: P/N: 820-3455-A, 923-0439
  • Important Note: Not compatible with 2012 or previous models.
Package Includes:
  • 1 x I/O Board

This I/O board is an excellent choice for anyone looking to restore their MacBook Air's performance and connectivity options. Don't miss out on the chance to enhance your device!



Buy Now