Reviuing34 Ortholinear Wired Split Keyboard, 33-key, with Kalih Silver switches.
Reviuing34 MX wired split keyboard that leverages the 33-key layout, a 2U key (with stabalizer) on the right split. The keyboard was built via a kit from LittleKeyboards, constructed with 3 plates. Has soldered Kalih speed silver switches, paired with this layout feels pretty nice, smooth and quiet. This keyboard uses a LAN cable instead of TRRS, and only requires one microcontroller (left keyboard). I have modded the PCB with the popular (and non-destructive) modification of apply painter's tape to the bottom of the PCB to dampen echo.
Features:- USB-C- 33-key layout- Split ortholinear- LAN cable connection (included)- Kalih speed silver switches (soldered)- Programmable/flashable- MOD: applied painter's tape to PCB on both halves.
This listing only provides the two keyboard halves with LAN cable, no keycaps or USB-C cable. I will try to re-flash the stock keymap and provide a printout with the keymap for reference, included when shipping.
NOTE: I can not guarantee against any user-error, firmware-related issues, you are buying the keyboard as-is, which will be working when shipped.
