Ri100 BT-12 Waste Ink Collection Uint Compatible with Ricoh Ri100 Roland BT-12 Printer
- Full Compatibility – Perfectly fits Ricoh Ri100 Roland BT-12 printers. Latest firmware supported without conflicts.
- Premium Absorption Material – Advanced sponge technology maximizes ink storage capacity, reducing the risk of overflow and prolonging printer lifespan.
- Easy Installation – No technical expertise required! the included instructions for a hassle-free process.
- Prevents Ink Leaks & Errors – Protects your printer from internal damage caused by waste ink buildup, avoiding costly repairs or downtime.
- Cost-Effective Solution – Extend the life of your printer with an affordable part compared to OEM alternatives.
The Ri100 Waste Ink Collection Unit is a high-quality, precision-engineered part designed to reliably manage ink waste from your Roland or Ricoh printer. Specifically engineered for seamless compatibility, it helps maintain optimal printer performance and prevents messy ink overflow.
Shipping
- I offer FREE shipping on all orders!
- I usually ship within 3 business days of payment, sometimes sooner!
- I use a selection of shipping services such as UPS, FedEx, USPS etc.
- I only ship to the lower 48 states, no APO/FPO addresses or PO Boxes allowed.
- Local pickups and combined shipping options are not provided at this time.
Return
- Free returns! You can return a product for up to 30 days from the date you purchased it.
PaymentPayments are handled by .
response
Customer satisfaction is very important to me!
If you have any problem with your order, pleasereach out before leaving response!
Contact Us
If you have any questions, please contact me. I usually respond within 24 hours on weekdays.
Please visit my store to check out other items for sale!
Thanks for shopping with me!
